DATE: Tuesday 19 November 2019
TIME: 8 am – 4:30 pm
VENUE: Wallace Freeborn Level 5, Kolling Building, RNSH.
Northern Sydney Local Health District is proud to hold their first Child & Adolescent Health Forum showing quality initiatives and research in this field. There will be presentations from nursing and medical staff from acute, community and emergency care.
- The First 2000 Days of life
- SAFE-ED (Child Protection Project)
- Coping with Self Harm: A Group Model
- Leading Better Value Care (Bronchiolitis)
- Learn The Signs Act Early
- Childhood Obesity – Hornsby Healthy Kids
- Paediatric Concussion in Emergency
- Evaluation of Paediatric Training For APAC
- Paediatric Telehealth
- Youth Health – HEEADSS Pilot Project
- Child & Family Health Nursing Workforce
For more information contact Catherine Jones, Service Development Manager, Child, Youth & Family Clinical Network, RNSH. Ph. 0491 216 663 or 02 9463 2992, or email Catherine.Jones3@health.nsw.gov.au.
Enrolments open 6 months prior via My Health Learning. Non-LHD participants can contact NSLHD-CETD (email@example.com) for enrolment information.