The HR Assistant and Concierge Support is responsible to ensure:
• the day-to-day admin tasks of the HR function are fulfilled.
• administration support to HR Lead to carry out in areas including (but not limited to) recruiting, onboarding, training & development, performance management, HRIS, exits and other HR activities
• shadow Senior Concierge to provide reception& administration support to ensure the full coverage of front desk
• build and keep excellent office management and administration function support.
• high level internal and external customer satisfaction.
Key selection criteria
• Proven experience in an admin and hr support role
• Previous experience working as reception or customer support
• Flexibility to ensure the full coverage of front desk, an ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Enthusiastic, and collaborative with exceptional people and communication skills.
• Excellent computer, written and oral communication and interpersonal skill.
• Basic knowledge of HR related legislation – related to Award, Enterprise Agreement, Fair Work Act & NES.
• Capable of addressing operational requirements directly
• Ability to prioritise workloads when necessary
• Energetic but professional.
• Enthusiastic to learn, actively research to find solution and develop understanding.
• High attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Tertiary qualifications in a Human Resources related qualification
• Experience in a not for profit, government funded environment
• Member of an HR related body
Please send applications to SNHN recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).