PROVIDER: Macquarie University and MQ Health
DATE: 22 March 2017
TIME: 6.00pm – 9.30pm, 6.00pm registration and drinks. Dinner will be provided
LOCATION: Macquarie University Hospital, 3 Technology Place, North Ryde
This is an interactive educational session on 22 March by leading specialists from Macquarie University Hospital and MQ Health.
Macquarie University Health Sciences Centre (MQ Health) is Australia’s first fully integrated university-led health sciences centre, combining excellence in clinical care with teaching and research. Macquarie University Hospital is an important part of this entity.
The Healthy Weight Clinic at MQ Health is Sydney’s first weight management clinic in a private setting and offers additional options and alternative pathways to existing public sector care.
- Professor Simon Willcock – GP and Clinical Program Head for Primary Care and Wellbeing
- Dr Veronica Preda – Endocrinologist
- Phoebe Starling – Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Joanna Jaques – Exercise Physiologist
- Professor Reginald Lord – General and laparoscopic upper gastrointestinal and bariatric surgeon
- Associate Professor Kenneth Ho – Endocrinologist
TARGET AUDIENCE: GPs. Approved QI&CPD Category 2, 4 points apply
ENQUIRIES: Vivi.firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9812 3619
REGISTRATION: To register now please visit https://www.cvent.com/c/express/98e9fc26-5e66-4ba2-a84c-0895668c3234