DATE: 22 & 23 August 2017
VENUE: Swissotel Sydney, 68 Market Street Sydney
The Healthcare Leaders Forum is a prestigious annual event crafted exclusively for – and presented by – senior executives from Australia’s healthcare industry.
- Hear the latest thinking on what the market conditions will be for healthcare
- Acquire actionable insights for your healthcare organisation in a changing, consumer-led world
- Gain exposure to new strategic concepts, companies and thought leaders from across the healthcare industry
- Engage with powerful ideas, people and perspectives in one place at one time
- Discuss forward-thinking trends, case studies and healthcare imperatives
- Network in the ideal executive environment where CEOs talk to CEOs
- Determine what is next for healthcare in Australia
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr John Lambert, Chief Clinical Information Officer of eHealth NSW
- Dr Richard Ashby AM, Chief Executive of Metro South Hospital and Health Service
- Dr Rachel David, Chief Executive Officer for Private Healthcare Australia
- The Hon Bronwyn Pike, Chair for Western Health
- Paddy Phillips, Chief Medical Officer & Chief Public Health Officer for SA Health
- Dr Sue Matthews, Chief Executive Officer for Royal Women’s Hospital
- Cathy Ford, Chief Digital Officer for eHealth Queensland.
REGISTRATION: Register online here or call 02 8004 8590.
MORE INFORMATION: Please visit http://healthcareleaders.com.au/