JULY 2017 – OCTOBER 2017
PROVIDER: North Shore Private Hospital
DATE: Various Dates – 6.30pm – 9.00pm
VENUE: North Shore Private Hospital – Westbourne Street, St Leonards 2065
This series of GP education sessions will be covering a range of topics and specialties to meet your learning needs, featuring specialists from North Shore Private, Castlecrag and Hunters Hill Private Hospitals.
- 9 March – Obstetrics: Cervical screening, perinatal diagnosis, high risk pregnancies, gestational diabetes and ADIPs criteria
- 4 April – Neurology: Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 4 May – Respiratory medicine and paediatric sleep studies: Adult and paediatric sleep studies
- 16 May – Plastics: Ulcer management
- 17 June (full day) – Orthopaedic Active Learning Module: Category 1 event
Other dates in this series will include:
27 July – 10 August – 12 September – 26 September – 17 October
Click here for event flyer.
ENQUIRIES: For more information please email Wendy Bierer, BiererW@ramsayhealth.com.au or call on 0419 201 105.
REGISTRATION: To register please email Wendy Bierer, BiererW@ramsayhealth.com.au or call on 0419 201 105.