Date: Wednesday, 8th September
Dr Kelly Teagle, founder of the WellFemme Telehealth menopause clinic, is pleased to present a free online seminar for GP’s wanting to up-skill in menopausal medicine. She is joined by WellFemme colleagues Dr Katie Kent and Lynda Newman to bring you the latest research and evidence when prescribing for perimenopause and menopause.
In this seminar you’ll learn how to:
- Review the definitions and diagnosis of perimenopause and menopause
- Describe the hormonal changes occurring during the menopause transition
- Summarise the latest evidence regarding MHT safety
- Outline the best-practice approach to MHT prescribing, and
- Discuss case examples with reference to evidence-based prescribing
- PLUS a live Question and Answer session.
You’ll be eligible to apply for 2 CPD points by attending this seminar.