About the opportunity
Sponsorship of the Annual AGM Symposium and Networking event is an opportunity to promote your brand, showcase your services and demonstrate your support for the education, health, wellbeing and development of GPs and healthcare professionals. It is an opportunity for your organisation to have face-to-face contact with GPs and a range of primary health professionals.
- Acknowledgement and your logo on advertising and program
- Company web link and mention in event advertising
- Display of promotional materials and banner at the event sponsor table
- Face-to-face networking with attendees
About the event
Now into its third year, the annual SNPHN AGM will be held on 15 November 2018 at The Concourse Conference Centre in Chatswood. The evening includes prominent keynote speakers, networking event and an expo.
The theme for 2018 is Taking Care of Basics: Optimal Wellness for Health Professionals. The evening will give GPs and health professionals strategies and tools to promote workplace wellness, help prevent burnout.
The SNPHN AGM and education evening is a well-regarded networking opportunity, bringing together people working in health and community services within the region. The evening includes a networking event including canapes and expo which saw over 250 attendees at last years event. This provides a great opportunity for participants to visit trade displays and speak to sponsors.
This year’s AGM is expected to attract over 200 attendees including:
- GPs, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers
- Allied health professionals
- Health, aged and community service providers
- non-government organisations
- professional associations
- THURSDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2018 – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- THE CONCOURSE, 409 Victoria Avenue, Chastwood
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- NETWORKING EVENT & EXPO
- VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Feedback from SNPHN Education Events Participants
“ The presenters were excellent and informative. It was great to have the panel & have opportunity to ask questions and network”
“I really appreciate the great work of SNPHN – thank you for your commitment to quality education and cross discipline networking”
Conditions of Sponsorship
Payment must be made in full by a sponsor within 7 days after the event upon receipt of invoice.