Sponsorship: Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) 2019 AGM & The future of Primary Care in a Digital World: Are you ready to ditch the fax?
About the opportunity
Sponsorship of our Annual General Meeting (AGM) Symposium and Networking event is your opportunity to:
- promote your brand to key decision makers
- showcase your services
- demonstrate your support for the education, health, wellbeing and development of GPs and healthcare professionals.
- have face-to-face contact with GPs and a range of primary health professionals.
- Acknowledgement and your logo on event program
- Company web link and mention in event advertising
- Display of promotional materials and banner at the event sponsor table
- Face-to-face networking with delegates including GPs
About the event
Now into its fourth year, the annual SNHN AGM will be held on 7 November 2019 at The Concourse Conference Centre in Chatswood. The evening includes prominent keynote speakers, networking event and an expo.
The theme for 2019 is The Future of Digital Health for GPs and Health Professionals. The evening will give GPs, Pharmacists and Health Professionals strategies and tools to transition to a digital world.
The SNHN AGM and education evening is a well-regarded networking opportunity, bringing together decision makers and people working in health and community services within the region. The evening includes a networking event with canapes and health expo. This provides a great opportunity for participants to visit trade displays and speak to sponsors.
This year’s AGM is expected to attract over 200 attendees including:
- GPs, Practice Nurses and Practice Managers
- Health professionals
- Health, aged and community service providers
- Government and non-government organisations
- Professional Associations
- THURSDAY 7 NOVEMBER 2019 – 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- THE CONCOURSE, 409 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood
- KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- AGM, SYMPOSIUM AND NETWORKING EVENT
- VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Feedback from SNHN Education Events Participants
“This was the most well-orchestrated PHN Event that we have ever sponsored, it has been seamless and we have had so much interest”
“I really appreciate the great work of SNHN – thank you for your commitment to quality education and cross discipline networking”
“We attended PHN event as the sponsor and got to speak with many of your guests. We just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to be part of this event, it was a very effective event for us. We would like to be considered to sponsor more of your events in future.”
Terms and Conditions of Sponsorship
Postponement and Termination
- In the event that the educational activity cannot go ahead due to low numbers or an unexpected speaker cancellation, SNHN will endeavour to postpone the event to a later date.
- SNHN may by notice, at any time and in its absolute discretion, terminate this agreement if it considers that the Sponsorship arrangement is no longer:
(a) For reasons beyond its control, is no longer in the interests of SNHN or a funder of SNHN; or
(b) in compliance with the requirements of the SNHN Sponsorship Promotion and Advertising Policy and Procedure.
In the case of termination by SNHN under this clause, SNHN will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and provide reasons for termination.
Disclosures and use of Personal Information
- The Sponsor agrees to the publication by SNHN of information regarding this Agreement which may include the name and details of the Sponsor, including on a website controlled by SNHN. In addition, if SNHN is required by any government authority, under law, or pursuant to a court order to disclose specific information regarding this Agreement, the Organisation hereby consents to SNHN’s disclosure of the information so required.
Payment must be made in full by a sponsor within 30 days upon the receipt of Tax Invoice
[contentblock id=1 img=gcb.png]