- This event has passed.
Basic Life Support – CPR training (face to face)
Thu 4th August @ 6:30 pm$70.00
Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) invites local GPs, Practice Nurses, general Practice staff, Allied Health Professionals and Pharmacists to a Basic Life Support (CPR) course designed for all practice team and all primary care settings. SNHN Basic Life Support trainers hold a current and valid BLS trainer certificate and are credentialed to deliver BLS training standard RTO standard HLTAID001.
COVID-19: This face to face workshop will adhere to the NSW Health Guidelines and requirements. Masks may be required to be worn. If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms or are unwell, please do not attend this education event. If a paid SNHN event is cancelled due to the requirements of a NSW Public Health Order, SNHN will refund or credit you a session at a later date.
- Thu 4th August
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Kolling Building (next to RNS Hospital), Cnr Westbourne & Reserve Rds, St Leonards
Kerri Robinson, RescueBlue
Kerrie is a qualified and current operational paramedic under AHPRA with over 10 years experience in emergency pre-hospital medicine. She has a Bachelor Degree in Paramedical Science (Monash University), TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Plenty Training) and multiple other Ambulance NSW qualifications such as Resus for Kids and Paediatric Specialist courses, to name just a few. Kerri has worked throughout Australia in both the metropolitan and rural setting. Kerri has a calm demeanour that allows her to treat life threatening emergencies in a controlled manner. Kerri brings her on road experience into the classroom to ensure that every participant leaves with the confidence required to save a life.
- TARGET AUDIENCE:
GPs, Practice Nurses, general Practice staff, Allied Health Professionals.
This education is a CPD Activity under the RACGP CPD Program, activity number 579502 for 5 points.
- LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Assess a scene the casualties vital signs
- Understand first aid principles DRSABCD
- Care of unconscious casualty
- Understand principles and perform CPR
- Effective use of Automatic Defibrillator
- $70 p.p. (plus GST) for members CPR Training is open to GPs, Practice Nurses and their support staff who are SNHN members (membership of SNHN is free of charge). Cost for CPR training is $70 (plus GST). For membership enquiries email email@example.com or to become a member visit https://sydneynorthhealthnetwork.org.au/about-us/membership/
Judy or Robi, Education Coordinators – 9432 8250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR ATTENDANCE.
To view our Event Invoicing, Payments and Refunds Policy please click here.