DV-alert Awareness Session
Lifeline is committed to raising the awareness of domestic and family violence.
DV-alert awareness sessions are two-hour interactive presentation where individuals and groups can talk about the issue of domestic violence and what they can do to help make a difference.
Date: Wednesday 17th February, 10am to 12 noon
Venue: Lifeline Northern Beaches, 310 Sydney Road BALGOWLAH
At the end of the awareness session:
- Identify the different signs and forms of abuse that constitute domestic and family violence
- Familiarise themselves with the Cycle of violence and Duluth wheels – power and control, equality and empowerment
- Reflect on and share what they can do if they know someone who is experiencing domestic and family violence
- Have an opportunity to network with other individuals
- Receive tools and references for domestic and family violence support and referral
Jo Paterson – 02 949 5522 or firstname.lastname@example.org