Provider: Marjen Education Services
Date: Three dates available – Tuesday 19th / Wednesday 20th / Thursday 21st
- Triage & suspect flu/gastro/measles, Precautions, Immunisation, Clinical Waste, Sharps Injury (90 mins)
- Competency checking for Hand hygiene, use of PPE for both flu and spills, cleaning, body fluid spills (2 hours)
- Aseptic procedure principles & best practice for hand hygiene, glove changes and surface cleaning (30 minutes)
- Multiresistant Organisms, MRSA, cleaning/disinfection post patient (30 minutes)
- Instrument processing (2 hours in total or 1 hr if you do not performing instrument sterilisation at work)
CPD: This day session has been allocated 8 CPD hrs and assists achieve reaccreditation requirements in Infection Control Features
Cost: $330 ($220 if non working or attending with a full fee paying colleague
Enquiries: For any further information, please contact Margaret Jennings email@example.com or 0404 088 754.
Registration: To register, please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 03 9439 2436.