About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager Commissioning and Partnerships, this newly created role will establish, develop, and maintain partnerships with corporate organisations and key stakeholders to further the strategic direction and increase revenue for SNHN.
Specifically you will:
- Identify key opportunities within the corporate sector that align with SNHN values and objectives
- Identify existing SNHN programs that have commercial viability and find partners accordingly
- Develop corporate partnership relationships which result in successful commercial relationships
- Provide reports (written and verbal) to the Business Development Committee and SNHN Board
Skills required: With proven corporate sponsorship sales skills, you can also demonstrate a successful track record in:
- Setting and delivering agreed outcomes to corporate sponsors
- Identifying, pitching and securing funding from corporates
- Expert written and oral presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasion and negotiation skills, with the ability to participate in advisory bodies and influence senior stakeholders
- Presenting information effectively to a variety of audiences.
To apply: If you are passionate about improving health outcomes for the local population, please send your cover letter addressing the skills required section above to email@example.com, or call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 if you have specific questions.