DATE and TIME: 20 & 21 April, 2 day workshop from 9.00am to 4.30pm
VENUE: Cliftons Sydney 60 Margaret St, SydneyCBD
Designed and presented by clinical experts who understand the primary health care environment. APNA’s Contemporary Chronic Disease offer nurses an exciting opportunity to network with peers and update expertise. Across 12 CPD hours, this workshop delves into four key areas and answers all your questions.
- Care coordination
- Why now is the time to get it right
- Unlocking the door to Health Care Homes
- Assessing and changing health behaviours
- Dealing with healing
- Wound care on a primary care budget
- Skin tears, venous leg ulcers
- Understanding, interpreting and recognising abnormalities
- Asthma, COPD and respiratory conditions
- Mental Health
- You’re already doing it
- Addiction, abuse and looking after yourself
COST: $220 for two full days.
REGISTRATION: For further information or to register, email email@example.com for more information.