Who: General Practitioners, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals
When: Wednesday 12th May
Time: 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm
Where: Online via Livestream
The Chrysalis Wellbeing Series of webinars aims to provide specialist information and resources to enhance the mental wellbeing of Primary Care Health Professionals, their patients and consumers.
This session will cover the GP role in the care of children, adolescents and young adults who are gender exploring or have gender incongruence. It will also introduce the new service at Maple Leaf House that provides a holistic multi-disciplinary team approach for patients in the HNECC region and beyond.
• Overview of Maple House, the new multidisciplinary specialist hub for trans and gender diverse children and young people
• Current requirements and issues around parental consent
• The role of the GP in the transition process
• Overcoming barriers to accessing GP care
• Case study presentations with multi-disciplinary panel discussion
Please click here to register. Slido will be used on the night for questions and evaluation, please go to slido.com, enter event code #CWS4