Date: Tuesday 16 August 2022
Venue: Vibe Hotel (171 Pacific Highway North Sydney, NSW 2060)
This program aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to recognise general foot conditions, determine foot care requirements, and prepare and use basic equipment and medications for this people not requiring services of a professional podiatrist in a range of residential and community service contexts.
The face to face workshop includes a lecture and practical workshop activities around recognition of foot conditions, assessment, application of foot assessments tools and understanding the principles of basic foot care.
Upon successful completion of the program students should have the ability to:
– Safely perform a basic foot care assessment
– Determine foot care requirements
– Prepare and use basic equipment and materials
– Document foot, skin and nail care according to organisational requirements
– Make appropriate referrals in a timely manner.
REGISTER & MORE DETAILS Chronic conditions of the Foot 16 August North Sydney