OCTOBER, NOVEMBER 2016
DATE & LOCATION:
- 20 October, 2016 – Broken Hill
- 21 October, 2016 – Dubbo
- 24 October, 2016 – Western Sydney
- 25 October, 2016 – Newcastle
- 26 October, 2016 – Tamworth
- 28 October, 2016 – Ballina
- 31 October, 2016 – Bega
- 1 November, 2016 – Nowra
- 2 November, 2016 – Sydney
- 3 November, 2016 – Springwood
- 4 November, 2016 – Wagga Wagga
In August 2016, FACS released Targeted Earlier Intervention Program Reform: reform directions – local and client centred. The implementation timeline has been set:
- July 2016 – June 2017: service design and planning
- July 2017 onwards: transition
This is one of a number of NSW Government reform initiatives underway that will impact the way that NGOs deliver services to vulnerable children, young people families and communities.
Central and common to the reform agendas are a drive to:
- improve the outcomes for clients aligning with NSW Outcomes Framework
- create a service system grounded in evidence informed practice
- increase flexibility to respond to client needs
- use local data to inform decision making
As the national leader in outcomes measurement, Fams is hosting a series of forums across New South Wales to start the conversation with the community sector about how to prepare for, and be proactive in, local planning for meeting the challenges of change.
Joining us to lead these forums is Erika Bernabei. Erika is a world leader in supporting NGOs to achieve measurable difference in community. Erika is a proven leader in the strategic design and implementation of large-scale, place-based, interagency work to achieve equitable results for poor children and families. She has developed results-driven data infrastructure and technical assistance system for 50+ diverse Promise
Neighbourhood communities to produce holistic and measurable outcomes. Erika is committed to social justice and has worked to build the ability of leaders and communities to achieve equity for children and families.
COST: These forums are available to FAMS members at no cost. For non-members, registration is $55pp.
MORE INFORMATION: For more information, please call 8354 3799 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATION: To register please go to www.fams.asn.au and you will see a list of all the events in NSW