Castlecrag Private Hospital (CPH)’s Medical Services Unit is currently seeking GPs to join the CPH team to care for our medical patients.
CPH accepts medical admissions from other private and public facilities, and direct admissions from GPs in the community. The medical services unit is an ideal solution for patients who need ongoing care in a comforting private environment. All of the rooms are private with bathrooms.
Patients commonly treated in the Medical Services unit include:
- Reconditioning and ongoing care post-surgery
- Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Non-acute Cardiac conditions
- Patients with cancer who require sub-acute care
- Patients requiring medication review and pain relief
- Patients post falls
- Patients are managed by GPs and our multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, Physiotherapy, OT, Social Worker, dietician and our onsite Chef
Benefits for GPs:
- Can look after their own patients
- GPs can medi-gap for all consultations
- GPs can build up their practice via new referrals
Enquiries: To enquire regarding being credentialed as a GP or to refer a patient please phone 9935 0200.