PROVIDER: Black Dog Institute
DATE: Saturday 16 November, 9:00am – 5:00pm
VENUE: Black Dog Institute, Hospital Road, Randwick NSW 2031.
The perinatal period is a time of heightened risk for a variety of mental health conditions. Despite the portrayal of early parenthood as a time of unmitigated joy and fulfilment, many new parents experience a different reality.
Our updated Perinatal in Practice program aiming to answer many clinical questions including:
- Is this a normal transition to parenthood or clinical depression?
- Can antidepressants be used in pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- What psychological strategies are useful in treating perinatal depression?
GPs, Psychologists, Midwives, Nurses, Social Workers and other Allied Health Professionals.
- 40 RACGP QI&CPD Cat 1(MHST)
- Mental Health CPD (GPMHSC)
- 30 ACRRM PRPD
- 6 hours CPD (Psychologists)
- Australian College of Midwives CPD Recognised Activity