PROVIDER: Better Questions
DATE: 28th August 2019 9am-3:30pm
VENUE: ACON, 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW
Communication typically consists of too much TELLING and not enough ASKING, which inhibits people taking responsibility for their own lives. The Better Questions workshop offers highly effective communication strategies and practical tips that will enable you to enhance your communication skills and professional practice. Using the Better Questions communication technique with your clients will lead to them being more engaged, motivated for self-management and less dependent upon services.
Information packed and interactive, the Better Questions workshop covers:
- Understand the impact of Asking vs
- Recognise habitual patterns of response in our conversations that have the potential to disempower patients/clients.
- Listening ‘Traps’ and tips for more effective
- How to use the Better Questions framework to engage clients/patients and increase their motivation for change/self
- Experiential activity to practice asking Better