5 – 6 August 2019
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
Building momentum towards elimination of hepatitis B & C in Australasia
- Focus on increasing diagnosis/testing and improving models of care, treatment paradigms, reinfection strategies etc.
- To provide a forum for health professionals working in viral hepatitis, to encourage an increase in their hepatitis B management roles
- Evaluate the status of the Australasian sector in working towards the 2030 WHO elimination goals
- Strengthen relationships and partnerships between primary and tertiary care, the multicultural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce, government and community organisations
- Improve support mechanisms for primary care professionals involved in the management of viral hepatitis