PROVIDER: Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
DATE: 18-19 November, 2016.
Designed and facilitated by local nurse leaders, these two day workshops will instil in new and transitioning nurses, a comprehensive understanding of the key knowledge and skills required for working in a primary health / general practice setting. General practice nursing is a different and unfamiliar environment to other areas of nursing practice. Covering the areas most relevant to the daily roles and responsibilities of a general practice nurse, this engaging training serves as an invaluable opportunity for nurses in primary health care of all experiences to network and update their expertise.
Essential, comprehensive and practical continuing professional development covering the following key areas:
- Primary Health Care and the Australian Primary Health Care System
- Clinical Assessment and Chronic Disease Management
- Wound Management
- Health Promotion and Preventative Care
- Professional Practice and Professional Development
- Quality and Safety
- Infection Prevention and Control
- and much more!
- Earlybird APNA member $200 or Earlybird non-member $300
- Standard APNA member $300 or Standard non-member $400
Please note there are limited places available for these workshops and cut-off dates for earlybird prices.
ENQUIRIES: Contact Rosie Oldham at email@example.com or call 1300 303 184.
REGISTRATION: Register online at www.apna.asn.au/foundations or download registration form below under More Information.