The Sydney North Health Network (SNHN) is inviting suitably qualified and experienced allied health professionals working in primary care in Northern Sydney to provide innovative and creative approaches to delivering allied health services through a ‘Request for Proposal’ process.
The Allied Heath Grants are intended to recognise innovation and contributions of allied health professionals in response to emergencies and natural disasters, or in enhancing primary health services that promote community connection across the region.
Funding Amount: Up to $7,500 per Allied Heath Grant
Eligible activities in scope for an Allied Health Grant include evidence-based allied health services or therapies, including but not limited to:
- Improving health literacy in vaccine hesitant populations
- Maintaining COVID safe planning, winter preparedness and infection control
- Enhancing continuity of care during emergencies and natural disasters
- Building digital health capabilities (e.g. clinical information systems, telehealth video consultations)
- Enabling connected care with general practice and/or other primary healthcare providers
- Interventions that address prevention or management of chronic disease
- New models of collaborative, multidisciplinary, team-based care (e.g. management of long COVID)
- Linking social prescribing to community-led activities
Specific approaches that increase access and address the needs of underserviced groups are encouraged, such as:
- Therapies or services targeting specific cultural communities and/or vulnerable communities
- Therapies or services targeting specific geographic locations of Northern Sydney
- Therapies or services that support an emerging or unmet need
- Strategies to re-engage or recall people at risk of poor health outcomes
- Approaches outside of usual business hours
The Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation can be accessed after registering to the SNHN eProcurement portal, Tenderlink.
Further information on the Allied Health Grants and the eligibility requirements are available in the Request for Proposal (FRP) documentation. The RFP documentation can be accessed after registering on the SNHN TenderLink Website.
Request for Proposal applications
Please submit your proposal via the SNHN TenderLink Website.
Closing date for submissions
Wednesday 25th May 2022, 3.00pm AEST.
All applications must be received in full via the online submission form on TenderLink by 3.00pm AEST. Late applications will not be accepted.
All enquiries related to this RFP should be directed to the online forum on the SNHN TenderLink Website, to ensure probity and fairness. SNHN staff are unable to respond to verbal enquiries in relation to this RFP.