TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is SNPHN limited ABN 386 053 538 84 (“Promoter“).
- Instructions on how to enter and claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
A qualified entrant must meet the following conditions of entry (“Qualified Entrant”)
- This Promotion is only open to Qualified Entrants who are:
- Allied Health professionals practising in the Northern Sydney PHN region who have completed the Digital Health Survey and who have current AHPRA registration, and are
- Australian residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
- As a condition of entering this Promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a Prize winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, in any media or publication for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome).
- The Promotion is open for those who have completed the Allied Health Digital Survey between 12.01am AEST on 24th June 2020 and 11.59pm AEST on 30th November 2020 (“Survey Period”).
- The claim period opens 12.01am AEST on 1st December 2020 and closes 5:00pm AEST on 18th December 2020 (“Claim Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Qualified Entrants must, during the Survey Period:
- Complete the survey at https://tinyurl.com/DH-Survey-AHP.
- On 1st December 2020 the SNPHN Limited Representative will draw three Qualified Entrants as winners.
To claim, entrants must, during the Claim Period:
- Entrants who are deemed winners following the draw (“Qualified Claim”) will receive an email within 3 business days about how to claim the Reward.
- The Reward is a $200 debit card issued by a bank.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Reward is personal to each Qualified Entrant, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the Qualified Entrant (including the Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Reward for a reward of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Entrant does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).