Uniting, an NDIS Partner in the Community has worked with Hornsby Shire Council to deliver NDIS information session for First Nations People who are exploring their options within the NDIS. We will be sharing information on:
• Understanding the NDIS eligibility criteria and how this applies to you.
• How to apply to the NDIS.
• Who can provide evidence of your disability.
• What evidence is needed from your treating health professional.
• Who can help your with your NDIS application.
• Connections to community and governments supports.
This session will be in the format of a presentation followed by a Q&A.
Where: Hornsby Library, Room 1, 28-44 George St, Hornsby NSW 2077
When: Thursday 27th July 2023
Time: 4pm to 5pm
RSVP: Contact Jeannette Oujani on 0429 103 644 by 24th July 2023