ACON Pride Training offters information and educational services to assist health, wellbeing, and community organisations in increasing their knowledge of LGBTQ people and communities, and provide guidance on inclusive practice. ACON have been working with LGBTQ communities for over 30 years, for the past 10 years, delivering training and inclusion programs.
FREE CPD ACTIVITY – LGBTQ Suicide Prevention for GPs eLearning
ACON has various other courses accredited with the RACGP
Other training Programs:
- Trans Affirming Practice
- Trans Vitality Trans-Affirming Practice eLearning
- Sexual Assault in LGBTQ Communities – National
- LGBTQ Introduction eLearning for GPs
- Have direct expertise in the health needs and experiences of LGBTQ people
- Recognition as subject matter experts
- Are experienced community members and allies.
- Provide evidence based training that and incorporates lived experience and peer-driven stories.
- Offer a range of flexible programs aimed at meeting learning and inclusion needs.
ACON’s Pride Inclusion Programs offer a range of services to assist employers, sporting organisations and service providers with all aspects of LGBTQ inclusion.