The NSW Diabetes Taskforce is seeking expressions of interest from health professionals that work within Primary Care to join the NSW Diabetes Taskforce Community Working Group, including:
- General Practitioners
- Practice Nurses, and
- Allied Health Staff (in particular podiatry and dietetics).
The NSW Diabetes Taskforce has been established to oversee a standardised state-wide approach to evidence-based clinical care elements of diabetes management to deliver improved experience and health outcomes for:
- People with diabetes requiring High Risk Foot Services.
- People with diabetes requiring hospitalisation and insulin management.
- People living in the community with diabetes.
Expressions of Interest are requested by 24 March 2017 to Marina Davis, Network Manager, Acute Care Projects Team via email Marina.Davis@health.nsw.gov.au or phone (02) 9464 4621. Please provide the following details in your response:
- Current role
- Current employer
- Interest and experience in community diabetes management